Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Timing of Our God

About two weeks ago I came down with a lung infection so bad it turned into pneumonia, due to this I had nothing to do for the last week and a half except sit around and read.  So I decided to read through the Bible again. I started in Genesis and began reading.  I read through it and then right into Exodus, Levitcus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1st and 2nd Samuel, 1st and 2nd Kings, 1st and 2nd Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, and then Esther.  Here is where God's timing just blew me away. Yesterday I sent out an invitation to several of my friends to come to my annual "Purim Party" on Friday night this week.  I know it might not seem like much but to run into the book of Esther the next morning just really made me smile. (That's where the story of Purim takes place).  Sometimes people will say that others just see what they want to see.  Well, they might be right.  I WANT to see the Lord in everything.  God, you are SO good, SO amazing, SO wonderful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment