Saturday, March 17, 2012

"I can't explain
Can't move my lips
Am I breathing?
Heart in my throat
Can't feel my pulse
Am I breathing?
Can't feel my heart next to yours
Scream if you want
Rage if you need / There are no more tears to cry / What is your name? / Stay with me please / It's lonely talking to these stones / I can't explain / the life lost here / I hear the young ones calling / Where are you child? I can't reach you / What use am I if I can't find you? / Nothing moves in the ashes / Where is life under these stones? / Someone tell me where to begin / lifting these stones. / Scream if you want / rage if you need / There are no more tears to cry / What is your name? / Stay with me please / It's lonely talking to these stones"


My dear friend Kristi Holler wrote and sings this song.  It just haunts me.  I love her music so much, I love her so much, she was so kind to me when no one else knew I existed.  Thank you for showing me AGAPE' (love) Kristi.  I will forever be thankful for the kindness and compassion you showed me when I was a wayward kid that just didn't understand!  God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment